Tuesday, December 9, 2014
Oh no, I've said too much.
Hanging on to nothing
I wouldn't change a thing.
***
Up there, hanyalah part of lyrics by a song sang by Yuna-Tourist.
If rasa cam love-ridden try lah dengar. K?
Ya tak, aku tak love-ridden. And I hope not.
***
But still, so many things happened lately.
Of course, notsohappy. Kinda bothering BUT ALLAH KAN ADA.
I m still veryvery happy. Sebab the way we think really gives effects
The analogy yang aku aku dapat reka jap tadi is like 'bila seronok memang seronok gila but bila dah tak seronok, memang tak seronok langsung. Seriously.'
What shayytaan did memang terrible.
When you started to think abt one problem,they will whisper kat kau part problem2 lain that make you feel down coz orang lain tak kena macam kau kena.
Your theory abt that time lah.
At that particular time lah
But that really did not make sense. Nay. Lansung.
Eventually, all things started to seem so wrong. You wanted to blame on orang sekeliling kau. What actually you thinking pun was totally wrong.
The ending is (finals nak dekat takleh tulis panjang sangat, yes)
You MUST STOP fikirkan all those things.
The key to anything in this world is
ALLAH.
Banyak sebab dia. Yang sepatutnya kau fikir daripada benda2 yang tak patut kau fikir even in a glance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment