Bismillah.
The reason why I decised to make a comeback this time because there's a lot of bizarre things happened to me which in fact, my brain had eventually can't brained it well.
Yeah, these things were seldom. It's like i am in the outta space, in a situation which i can't really explain. This is something never happen, keluar dari comfort zone and its like stepped on something that really wanting you to drag you body to come back to where its "supposed" to be.
Even, i once said that i want to go out of this comfort zone like seriously and after that it wasn't supposed to be like it to be. Yet what happened was i still wake up with the same smile, the same laugh. Without any supposed thought.
And to be honest past few days including any single time, I m actually over thinking of kinda less little things that bukannya big deal sangat.
You think of things you shouldn't think, dear.
You should read more, listen more, see things differently.
Its actually kinda hard to get out of our comfort zones, rather than that why don't we drag the good things we want to be part of it into our zone as a comfort.
I think i wrote word "think" many times kot.
Haha.
Serious benar kan.
What actually lot things happened?
Just pm yeah. Haha
I turned 20 this year.
Totally unbelievable.
Got a lot of things to be improved.
Start with the smallest thing first.
I guess, we have to take it seriously, but don't be too serious.
No comments:
Post a Comment