Wednesday, September 2, 2015

I m going to Egypt

InsyaAllah
In case me telling this
I only have one month at malaysia tanah airku

I wonder, did I ever said in this blog in the previous post that I once dreamed to become a doctor?

Tak pernah ke
Pernah ek?

Haa, I've tried to withstand tahan with my current course but still entah i don't know i just can't. Suddenly after so long 'that' passion came up recently. Yeah so recent. But Allah just eases everything. It flows easily, I couldn't help myself.

Mai said "Betul ke ni, your decision. Truly big decision you made"

Definitely.

Its so hard, so hard and now ma and pa currently at madinah, and I admit it that I am so clingy-spoilt daughter i tell you. I m a family oriented person, always go home every week, and whenever i wanna go home. I just can grab the keys, start the engine, reload my touch ngo card, filling up the pertrol. Alhamdulillah, in just 1 hour and a half, i m homeee.

Seeing ma and pa faces always brighten up my days.
And noww, i don't plan anything
I just leave everything to Allah, He is The Best Planner after all.
I had made the decision, whatever infront of me, i had to face it. I had to. I believe and strongly having faith in Him. He's the One who moved my heart.

Although I know my life would change after this.

No comments: