So nice having a cat on your lap while reading favourited books or novels.
Banyak sangat buku yang tak terbaca. I just brought few books with me here in Egypt.
And left few at rumah and i m quite sad sebab takleh bawak semuaa. Thank Allah bukan buku yang kena buang sebab overweight.
*sigh
I m sorry pa, cause I always like crazy buying books and tak pernah puas until sampai cashier pun keep thinking other books that are waiting on a new list and I shall and must buy until ada few books yang tak bukak lagi plastic dia. Hmm
Haha
Now i m planning my own sweet time to balance up my studying hours and reading time. Yabedabedoo!
Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert baru masuk new list dalam kepala, now. Hahab
***
And now, taktahu kenapa my love towards cats like growing each day. And sometimes I clicnch my teeth sebab tahan geram. Yeah I know its kinda weird. They are soo flufy and i m crazy abt all their parts of body except fr some parts obviously. Their paws aduhai. Haha and their cheeks, their tails and and their moving ears and don't forget those cute eyes! I like both kittens and cats actually but seemingly cats loves to cuddle more and they have a mystery understanding. I always being the mangsa of jual mahal from some cats. When I meow at them and they don't meow back at me. K fine.
***
So this is my random post about me.
And yeah, who says I don't love dogs. I love them to the bits okay. And to panjangkan cerita actually I gave a nickname to one stray dog yang tinggal kat lorong rumah as "Anjing" and the dogs seemed to know his name when we shouted "Anjing ohh anjing". He came. Yes he came to us.
No comments:
Post a Comment