Saturday, November 28, 2015

and the lists go on

Now
Even we didn't know each other
And we may be strangers
But we both know better
That our life will always moving on
We kept ourselves to ourselves
And to Him we put in trust
Giving our best to Him
The Best Planner.

I will write to you, the poems
before we are known.
and still we'd be known to each other.
I m going to write more and more
More beautiful words and sayings
Telling stories beyond it

People may not understand
The alphabets and the comas and the fullstops
The words will explain themselves

I m not going to stop capture moments by words or cameras
And if my heart still beats and rhythmically gives a dub sounds, I will not give in.
And of course, To Him we come and to Him we will return.

I will always constantly remind myself that we both are not belong to each other forever, after all.
We are His slaves, in exact.
Allah gives this life to us momentarily.
Live will not always be just live.

And I hope that,
A pure intention will blossom
To build a great relationship with loveable responsibility.
To hold on and stay captive
It may be dynamic.
And the calamities, the hardships and our belief will be shaken. Testify our imaan and great love toward Him.
Are we still awake?
Our we are the one who are forgetting and forgotten?

I had to opt will am going to love at the first sight, I didnt know anyhow when we see thru our eyes, haha its funny anyways.
But it is a wonderful feeling that Allah created them.
Those hearts will cherish the eternity and happiness and to foster with care.

We may watch theatre at some times
Or we may listening or singing our favourite songs while reading or cooking
And you will tell me a bedtime story about anything. And I hope one of them will be sirah or story about the Prophets
*smirk smile

And shall you used to lead our prayer and recite beautiful ayahs, the love letter from Him every nights. I will hear them with a harmonious heart coz your voice will never bored me.
And,
The list will go on

No comments: