Monday, April 18, 2016

Like fibrinogen and fibrin

In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.

* * *

As you can see, this post's tittle is scientific. Its my research subtopic by the way. And I m here now, procrastinating, enjoying my mobile data that I've subscibed in case for this research but still stucked on reading on the case of feral child. Amazed instead. Gobsmacked I believe.

Too much things happened to me these days. How these hours passing by. Too many thought, too many expressions. Too many feelings. At some point, I feel like I m losing myself. Its like I didn't focusing at anything at all.

I m doubting myself. I don't have any urge to do anything. Really looked down to the ppl who I'd be seeing whenever I m looking at the mirror. Sadly. But I'm restricting not goin to release any egos. I would never admit it. Enough said.

But I still believe in Allah. I will always put trust in Him if anything happens to me or whatsoever conflict spinning on my head. I have Allah. No worries.

For each one are successive [angels] before and behind him who protect him by the decree of Allah . Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves. And when Allah intends for a people ill, there is no repelling it. And there is not for them besides Him any patron.

[13:11]

No comments: